ACK – My Own Chitra Katha – (11+ years) LANDMARK COURSE – Monday Batch
Ages: 11 to 14 yrs
Dates: 5th October to 30th October (12 sessions across 4 weeks)
Days of the week: Monday – Wednesday – Friday
Timings: 4..30 pm to 5.30 pm
Fees: Rs. 2999
Join us for our LANDMARK 12-day workshop where you will create your own story and illustrate it into a book. Learn all about how to write a story, how characters are developed and how a book gets made.
Amar Chitra Katha has been India’s favourite storyteller for over five decades. The ‘My Own Chitra Katha Workshop’ has been designed to teach children how they can also tell their own amazing stories and also illustrate them into books!
What will the child learn:
- Nurture their imagination and build on that using techniques to come up with great ideas
- Hone their writing skills, learn how to edit their writing and create illustrations for their books and design a cover.
- Understand the creative process of how stories are conceptualised, characters developed and how a book is created from concept to print stage.
- Build communication skills
- Boost self-esteem and encourage self-expression
- 11 Students Enrolled
- Language: English
- Duration: 12 days
- Skill level: Any level
- Lectures: 0